Joy Culture Events is a Southern California-based events and experiential company providing consulting, planning and management services for business and social get togethers.
We believe a stellar event is more than just a pretty party: it's taking a thoughtful approach to the look, feel, and logistics to inspire, bring joy, and move people to action. It's guests exclaiming, "That was awesome!" without being able to pinpoint exactly why, and leaving them wanting more.
JCE began in 2014 with the goal of providing exceptional service behind the scenes so the client can rest easy and get back to doing what they do best. With a decade-long career in public relations and marketing as her foundation, owner Beth Gutierrez brings a keen understanding of of experiential activation and event marketing – and its role in mobilizing a community – to her work for clients. She knows a strong work ethic, sense of humor, and great mood lighting can go a long way.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
Joy Culture Events is committed to:
- Exceptional Service. We do whatever it takes to make sure the job is done right and our clients' expectations are exceeded.
- Resourcefulness. We thrive when finding solutions and do it best by being adaptable and plain ol' scrappy.
- Optimism. We bring enthusiasm to everything we do, and we know a positive attitude makes any challenge more manageable.
- Inclusion. We believe diversity is beautiful and we are better together – and we want to work with people who believe the same.
- Community. We aim to build and belong to a community of wonderful people doing wonderful things in this world, and we also give back to the community in which we live, work, and play.
We love working with fun, dynamic people. Click here to get in touch.
Get to know Beth:
Neigborhood: Encinitas, CA
Find me on the weekend: Enjoying life by the beach, checking on my beehives, buying even more plants to fill our tiny apartment, cooking, and spending time with loved ones.
Hidden talents: Excellent whistler, knack for music trivia, lifelong stick shift driver.
"At bat" song: "Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns 'N' Roses
Guilty pleasures: 90s pop music, "War of the Roses" on Magic 92.5, and cheese. All the cheese.
Upcoming trips: Zion and Bryce Canyon National Parks, Scottsdale, Palm Springs, Hawaii.
Event superpower: Staying calm in the face of uncertainty, heightened emotions, and melting dessert.
What I love about events: Building something incredible with clients, the "this is it!" thrill right before an event, the madness during, and the feeling of absolute elation once it's done and you know you and your team crushed it.